Image by youssef naddam

Find Help

If you, a family member or a loved one has been abused by a person in authority you should report it to the proper authorities right away. You may tell a parent or friend, tell another person you trust or you may call the police or go to a police station. You may also use any of the hotline resource links listed below.

It is extremely important to seek the advice of an experienced and knowledgeable attorney when you have been abused.


Please call our offices at the numbers below or email us at for a FREE CONSULTATION.